Quake Assault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the site for QuakeAssault for PSP. QuakeAssault is based on the popular MechAssault and MechWarrior Series by microsoft.

HomeChatSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSP 3000 HACKABLE???FULL CFW IN THE FLASH??????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SolidSnake117

PSP 3000 HACKABLE???FULL CFW IN THE FLASH?????????? Empty
PostSubject: PSP 3000 HACKABLE???FULL CFW IN THE FLASH??????????   PSP 3000 HACKABLE???FULL CFW IN THE FLASH?????????? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi is it possible to hack and put on FULL CFW onto a psp3000??? my friend wants to get a psp and i'll hack it right after he gets it. he's gonna buy the CORE version (just the psp, no games, no nothing) then he's gonna buy a huge memorystick,

He might get a 3000, i dont know, i havent talked to him much (not really a friend just some one i know at school)

So can you please respond to this if you know how to hack a psp 3000 or know if chickHEn R2 works for it??? i just used CHickHEn on a phat psp three day ago so i know it works on phats and some slims..
Back to top Go down
Mobster

PostSubject: reply   PSP 3000 HACKABLE???FULL CFW IN THE FLASH?????????? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 pm

yes chickhen will work as long as the firmware isnt too high
Back to top Go down
xXGangAngel13Xx
Admin
Admin
xXGangAngel13Xx

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 HACKABLE???FULL CFW IN THE FLASH??????????   PSP 3000 HACKABLE???FULL CFW IN THE FLASH?????????? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 pm

look in the chat...
Back to top Go down
https://quakeassault.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP 3000 HACKABLE???FULL CFW IN THE FLASH??????????   PSP 3000 HACKABLE???FULL CFW IN THE FLASH?????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

PSP 3000 HACKABLE???FULL CFW IN THE FLASH??????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quake Assault :: General Stuff :: PSP Homebrew talk-
Jump to: